quarta-feira, 20 de abril de 2016

Bate forte... o Tico Tico no Fubá

“Bate forte o tambor,
Eu quero é tic tic tic tic tac…”

“O Tico Tico ‘tá,
‘tá outra vez aqui,
o Tico Tico ‘tá comendo meu fubá!”.

This lyrics were in my mind… in our minds, the entire week when we were preparing the flashmob.
Da, da, da! We did a flashmob!
It took place in Tkalciceva street (the street full of cafés and bars in the city center) and the purpose of it was to promote our Brazilactica Festival.
It was a very good experience and we really had lots of fun!
We gather 14 people, we rehearsed two times and booooom…!!




The song we danced was a mix of a few brazilian songs (more contemporary like funk, or more classic, like “Tico Tico no Fubá”, a famous song performed by Carmen Miranda in the 40’s).
Everyone was very dedicated and learned really fast. We all did a very good job, and above all we understand that: we all can dance (and do it super dobro!), we can accomplish our goals, and that we can have fun while doing it!! 

I leave you here Tico Tico no Fubá:


Last week I dreamed about the sea 2 times! It was really the moment to go on the coast!!
So, I did my bag and leave to Istria.

How it’s can be pretty this Istria?

It was very good to visit Rovinj and Porec with my friend Marija.
Marija is a very lovely istrian girl that I met in the Açores, last summer. We didn’t spend so much time together back then, and I didn’t know her that much. Even so, she was promptly ready to show me around! Aiiii, how I feel happy when people are gentle like that!
On Saturday I got to know her better, and I am very happy to have kept the contact with her: Marija is a very nice person! And she took me to really pretty places!
Again, and again… lucky me!!

You want some pictures? Ok, ok!!



In the meanwhile, Else and me we are still working in Brazilactica festival so everything works decently!
And so far… so good! 

You can check the programme here: http://www.amazonas.hr/brazilactica/

Vidimo se.









Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário