quarta-feira, 11 de novembro de 2015

Feliz, feliz São Martinho!

Zagreb, dressed with autumn leaves, was even more beautiful today. 
Today is Saint Martin’s day, and the sun came to join the party. 
Party, party… Else and I have our heart in party mood this week: we will move to our new flat!

We didn’t tell you before but we are living on a little flat where we share the same room, and we were very scared to become the same person: we started to think the same, at the same time, our periods synchronized and we are even speaking in the same way… specially while telling “ok!”. 
We were concerned about that! There is classes of portuguese and spanish – separately – waiting to be given! So we ask to move to a new home where we could have are private space, our private room. And, voilá! – after looking for a few weeks we manage to find something good for us, and we are super happy about that. 
This was our second week of portuguese and spanish lessons and everything seems to be on the right path. 
This week classes were devoted to show the different sounds in our languages. And I have to tell you that portuguese is the language-king-of-the-different-sounds-for-the-same-letter!
For me, more than for Else, it’s a sto posto (that means in croatian 100%) party mood: I will turn 30 next Saturday, and to celebrate this very unique age my best friends from the Azores came to join me! 

So, in short: we are moving to a new flat, I am turning 30 surrounded by Else’s healthy craziness, the super friendship of my azorean friends and the care of Tena and Iva (they offer me a homemade by Iva apple pie!! Lucky me!!); São Martinho offered us all the sun in the world and we are where we wanted to be, and how we wanted to be… happy in Croatia! 

Sto posto, it’s party mood for our two little hearts!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário