domingo, 14 de fevereiro de 2016

Without Else like a spaghetti.

A couple of hours ago, Else and I were near our heater (that deep inside us we like to predent that is a fireplace) enjoying the laziness caused by a Sunday of Valentinovo (Saint Valentine’s day). She was away one week, and it was time to reconnect to the energy of our little communistic blue-walls-painted home.
Pet minuta (five minutes)… where was Else this last week?
Well, she went to finish what she started: she went in Spain to presente her final project… and did it pretty good, with a grade of 8.5/10!



Who is the champion of final projects?!? Eeeeeelse Collins!

So, back to the Valentinovo subject… that is all!

This week I was alone in our group tasks, and my conclusion is that it is far less funny without Else!
Super Duge Team is super Duge… but only when we are together – no doubts about that.
Apart from her absence in our daily tasks, the week went calm and balanced: I met Samobor during the day and full of babies in cute, cute costumes; I found a very nice new bar near our house, I went to a meditation group (very big group, by the way) class – and I was very happy to see that a lot of people (specially young people) is interested in learning about the subject, and visit the Archeology Museum.


Now that I put it all together, I had an interesting week. How my bosnian friend would say: “Bravo, you!”.

Tomorrow is the day where we will meet our new office... Iva told us that it is a warm one! Whuuoo! 
Else will tell you, on the next post, from 1 to 10 how warm it is.

For now I just have to tell you: Isuse Bože!* (Jesus Christ).





*in Zagreb people use this expression when they get surprised/suddenly scared.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário