sexta-feira, 18 de março de 2016

Ceci est un double post.

1/2

This two weeks I have been in a battle inside myself: I started to inform myself about the refugees crisis, and this made my soul travel until every camp, specially, the ones in Greece.
It’s more clear for me now, how we can be so alienated… how I could be so alienated!
From now on I will be informed and act whenever I can.
And, in fact, Else and I (with the help of lots of friends from Spain, Portugal, and Croatia (and foreigners in Croatia) we did this video against the EU-Turkey Deal:



It was pretty to see how people can be together and fight for the same thing, walk in the same direction. Yes, utopia is not this utopia concept we all seem to know… I am starting to understand that!
It seems that life becomes much more clear when you are 30, at least I believe and feel that. I mean, it is a bit a contradiction because, at the same time, you feel you understand less and less about the things around you, but you start to understand better your inner world. Like if it was two diferent portions: you and the world around you. The challenge is to find the balance to put them in harmony.
Good luck on that, dear me!

Anyway… you would maybe want to know what we have been up to this last weeks, no?

I can give you some clues: Aikido, Brazilactica, hicthhiking…


Wait for the part 2 of this post. It will come soon!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário