segunda-feira, 4 de abril de 2016

2/2

How soon is soon?!
Well, it took a bit more time to this second post to come out.
It means it is well cooked…!

First things first: one of the subjects I promised for this second post was Aikido.
Well, I tried it! I went in some classes to learn -  about -  Aikido.
The classes were in croatian, so it was hard to understand the philosophie behind it. However, I learned a little, very little of the techniques...
But to je to.
 It was a very short love story.
Nevertheless, if, one day, I have another opportunity to learn more… I will!
I felt that Aikido could open some closed doors in my brain and my body, in general.

Second things second: Brazilactica? Well… next Saturday we will do a flashmob to promote our festival Brazilactica that will happen from the 5th to the 8th of may.
We are now focused working on it.
Some of the activities are already structured. And I am really happy that we will be able to count with the participation of the portuguese language students!
Portuguese language is so, so pretty… it has to be shared and listened.
Poetry?
I am not saying nada, I am not a spoiler at all!

The easter vacations were very calm… for me, at least! Else had thousand and one adventures.
She will tell you about.
A bit late, but I did it: with my bosnian BFF I did the Easter traditional “fight” of the pretty eggs (each of us have their own pretty (because they are cooked wrapped in leaves, and with onion or others dyes) egg and we hit one against the other and wins the one that – of course – don’t break.
Anto won… well, we have to know that he has 26 years of experience in fighting with pretty eggs!
In this competition the beginner’s luck didn’t work out… Maybe in the balkans this doesn’t work like that.
It’s so good this never-knowing-how-it-will-be feeling.
I will miss Croatia… or, maybe not… maybe, in the end, I will stay!
“That’s it, Tânia… you are catching the croatian never-knowing-how-it-will-be feeling pretty good!” – said my personal Mrs Learning. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário