segunda-feira, 30 de maio de 2016

About the nonsence and accepting it with open arms or How Tinker Bell was a horrible Enterpreuner.

Today, I was eating in my terrase pretending that the sun was doing me good but actualy the wind was fucking me up and making my hair go into my mouth along with the rize. The rize was really good: carrot, garlic, onion, peppers, peper, paprika some tomato sauce with salt and sugar for not being so acid, the rize cooked with laurel and garlic so you feel the flavor... I was openly feeling like the best cook but I was lying to myself (Tania would say: agaaaain?): all the taste, deep inside I knew it was because of: VEGETA.

"Vegeta" is a mix of spices, powder and salt typical from Croatia that gives the same taste to everything and makes everything good:

Fish?
Vegeta.
Meat?
Vegeta.
Rize?
Vegeta.
Piece of dog shit?
Vegeta.

 Will be great!

So i started thinking about this little things that we do to ourselves in a normal daily basis. Like thinking that your food is good because you add Vegeta, and I thought

Why did I do that? Why did I add this Vegeta?

Look, I cooked for 1 hour, I cut all the vegetables, did the garlic first then the paprika with the onion and they I added the rest so everything was perfect cooked....it should be great so..... why did I do it?

I ended up with many ideas:

1. I like to feel croatian using one of their most typical products.
2. Actually I have no faith in myself so I add it even that It could totally go without it because I was cooking seeking that but I just cannot trust even myself so I rather add that and then lie my own brain thinking that it was my special powers which did the magic.
3. The products that we buy and have are mostly horrible and tasteless so society it's not only making kind of syntetic plastic tomatoes and carrots so they don't have taste at all but they have the need to invent also something that will restore the taste that your ingredients lost.

Somehow I feel vegeta like the little powder that Tinker Bell had in Peter Pan's movie for flying but with flavour: companies take away the flavour of things and then they give it you separatly like if you had to buy the hole experience of eating by fascicles (don't know if the translation it's ok, but I want to say like this little cars or boat the you buy with the magazines piece by piece), so like this boats or houses or replicas of the M-84 Yugoslavian Tank, you should buy your eating experience little by little: first you by the tasteless products: you buy the colour and the volumen of your meal and then you buy the flavour apart: vegeta or any other little powder that you would like: vegetables, chicken, veal, pork, fish, etc.

(I wrote "vegetables" because in this sence the company that provides flavour to the world considers "vegetables" as a general flavour, it makes not so much distinction. Also and starting a paralel conversation, this does not only happens with "vegetables" but with the rest of flavours, for example, you will buy "fish flavour" but you don't know what kind of fish it is, where it lives, river fish? sea fish? octopus? what's his color, size, etc... it is a general "fish", or "pork flavour"...you don't know which pork it was: pink?black?multi color? fat? from vietnam? did he stinck when he was alive?, was maybe a she? We don't know...it's a "general concept of pork".

This idea of "general conception of living beings like: animals and plants" took back me to the idea of Matrix and the "there is no spoon but the concept of it" there are not carrots, tomatoes or onions but the general concept of it: "vegetables". what makes a thing what it is? what makes a tomatoe a tomatoe? it's flavour? it's color? it's genetical code? don't know...now a days everything was already genetically changed for surviving the plagues that God sends from time to time.

I kind of imagine a future where you will have to buy some powder of color if not you will just eat grey things that taste like "general something" and once again the prettines will be only for those who can pay for it.

Money can buy flavours and colours, money can buy better textures and fluffy things, a good smell, and softer paper toilet.)


Conclusion:

We cover ourselves with vegeta with make up with deodorant with clothes that show how we feel... we cover our food and our bodies because we don't want anybody (not even ourselves) to notice that actually both stink. We eat shit and that's what we produce.

There is no spoon, only it's concept. There is no food only coloured shit that we put in our mouths full of powder. There are no humans only flesh and bones with the right smell, colour and flavor: with the right cover.

It's amazing how everybody agrees when you say that "good and bad are really subjective" but most of the population on earth agrees that your own natural sweat it's disgusting but Chanel N4 it's amazingly good.

"We hate so much ourselves that eating your own nails is horrible but buying shit in McDonalds is best idea ever".

1 comentário:

  1. Hey, I guess I should sprinkle vegeta all over myself then do the croqueta on the ground with 50 euro bills until I'm covered.

    ResponderEliminar